October 27, 2015

One year after the First Time in the City of Pines

Wow! It has been a year after my first time visit to Baguio City?  Time really flies huh? - In Supersonic Speed!

The thing is, not only was that escapade to the North my first time to be in the City of Pines, it was also my first fully documented travel-related blog post in this humble blog of mine and even if it is embarassing, I will admit that the multi-part blog post for that vacation did took a bit of a long time to complete (months to be exact). Charge that to inexperience - that will be my most decent excuse for that, LoL! I was really grateful to all the peeps who stuck with me and had a lot of patience waiting for that feature to finish.

Looking back at that experience, you can re-visit it again with me by reading the multi-part feature about the trip of a First Timer in the City of Pines by clicking the links:


For our First day, click HERE.
For the full Second day, click HERE.
The third day was our final day and a long one thus, it was split to two parts (as they do with the movies, LoL!), kindly check them out HERE and HERE.

Until next time,



Ciao!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment