October 15, 2015

#Eckogram - 18th

Good Day, Peeps! It is time again for another  photo diary entry, although unfortunately, as much as I want to avoid it, there has been another gap between the last one and this. Anyway, you will know why once you read on this Eckogram entry.

So, let us get started with the eighteenth entry shall we?

Eckogram Entry 18:






1.  Here, Kitty Kitty - I was taking a snack break while waiting for my daughter's last subject to end when this cat appeared and won't stop asking me for a piece of what I am eating, so I playfully took a snap of her before I gave her a piece or two, nice trade-off right?

2. Meet Stra-TARDIS - Here is my good ol' reliable Stratocaster. I do not have a name for it before, but since I became a Whovian lately and owing to the unique blue color of this guitar, I christen him the Stra-TARDIS. A very nice way of combining my love for music and love for the show Doctor Who.

3. Shrimp Gumbo - A joint effort by my little sister and her BF, this work of art of a viand should not go without a good snap, do you agree?

4. New (Toy) House - Allison's little Hello Kitty figures seem to be moving to a new home - A new Toy House, that is!  Special thanks to her aunt for finding her this fitting doll house for her tiny figures.

5. Foolin' Around - Here is Allie doing her usual fooling around schemes. This may seem to be a simple picture, but apparently, little did we know that something was up as she was starting to be a bit ill when this was taken.

6. Filipiniana - In line with celebrating "Buwan ng Wika" in her school, we had Allison don a Filipiniana dress for the school parade. Of note is that before this parade though, Allison has missed four days of school because of a bout with fever and constipation.

7. Confined - As I mentioned in the two previous pictures, our daughter was obviously sick and it came to a head over the weekend when rashes suddenly appeared on her extremities - an obvious symptom of Dengue Fever. Due to that, she was confined. Fortunately, she was able to battle through it and was out of the hospital after three days.

8.  Out in the Sun - After her recovery, we decided to have Allison do more activities outside as she has been a home buddy and spends more time indoors than outdoors. As they say, a kid is like a plant, they need fresh air and a good amount of healthy sunlight.

9. Each day is a blank canvas - If life is an art then I treat each single day as an empty canvas that we can paint with experiences and relationships and after the day is done, we look forward to another empty canvas the next day to paint at again.  As Danny Kaye says — "Life is a blank canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it that you can."

There you have it, the eighteenth entry. As you can see, the main reason for the gap from my previous entry to this one is my daughter's unexpected contraction of Dengue Fever and as a father, my daughter will always be an utmost priority to me more than anything else.

Moving on, it is a relief that we are out of the woods after those unexpected things and as always, I am back with doing blog posts, especially updating my ongoing Eckogram Photo Diary series.

Thanks a lot for all of you who took the time reading my post for today. As always, stay tuned for the next entry on this ongoing series.

Until next time,


 

Ciao!




As always, Eckogram-related posts will simultaneously be published in my Phlog HERE. It will be greatly appreciated if you can check it out too.



No comments:

Post a Comment