June 12, 2015

Its a Holiday and Its Your Birthday - Happy Birthday Dear Wife

It is June 12 once again and as we all know, this day is a special day as we commemorate the day of independence of our homeland, the Philippines, so Hurray! Happy Independence Day! Cheers for our ongoing 117 years of freedom! Let us have a good one!

Now for yours truly, June 12 is a "Double Special" day not only because it is Independence Day, but it is also the birthday of my other half, my wife, and (as I would like to call her) my "Independence Girl."

As she close out another year in the book of life (and with that, opening a new one too), I just cannot let this day go by without dedicating a blog post for her on her very special day. I am really not a cheesy person, but as they say, Love can change things a lot, so bear with me here peeps, here it goes:

My Wife - Still looking not a year older than 20, Eh?!


To the wife that  I love very much,

Hey, I admit, I don’t say it or show it enough (I guess that is a default in me), but I really do love you - more than words can say. Other guys may have asked "hard" to God for the perfect wife, but in my case, I did not, because I do know that of course, nobody is perfect. Instead, all I asked the big guy upstairs was I would really appreciate if he can bless me with having you as my wife and as you can see, he gave me my wish and I am really happy and appreciative of that.

Seeing you being the hands-on mother to our daughter, Allison, and balancing that act with being a second mother to a lot of kids (or teens) at your vocation of being a teacher, I admire and love you for that. Adding to that is the not envious task of keeping up with a "very complicated" husband like me and striving to be the best wife that you can be for me despite that makes me love you even more.

We have gone through so much together and you really stuck with me through thick and thin and I really can look back on all those times and say to myself that, if you were not there with me, I wonder if I could have made it through those trying times.

Surely, in a short period of time, you became the best mother and wife that anyone could ask for. Your daughter and I are very blessed to have you in our lives. Simple things make you happy and you never fuss for anything and you are always contented with the little you have.

With all those qualities you possess, I gotta say that I am very proud to be your husband and this may sound cheesy, but I do look forward to spending the rest of my life with you on Earth...No! Make it in "All of Time and Space."

Again, as I admitted earlier, I do not say it as much as i should, but today I am putting this in this blog for all the world to see that I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

Happy Birthday Hon, I pray that the Big guy upstairs bless you with many more wonderful ones to come...

Your husband,

Ecko



If you have read through all of that, thanks a lot, me and my wife for sure appreciated that.

Thanks for bearing with me and reading this peeps.

Until next time,

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment