November 17, 2014

#Eckogram - Gimme Five

We are halfway through November now. How fast time flies, really. Anyway, it is another week and another time for #Eckogram Photo Diary. Fifth entry now, so let us have a go at it.

Eckogram Entry 05: 






1. Keep the Faith – We actually started this week with a very much needed Sunday Mass. I know, I know…being busy is not an excuse to not to go to church. Hopefully, me and the family can do this weekly.

2. Childhood Favorite – I have tasted a lot of chocolate bars in my life, but somehow “Choc-Nut” has been a regular favorite of mine, along with the other brand that is also featured in this collage.

3. Kargador Diet – Kudos to my pal, Earl for coining that term. I know energy drinks can be bad for your health, but when it is the only thing that has the best chance of keeping you up for a grueling graveyard shift then why not use them? This time I threw in “Two Baluts” to spice up the Guilty Pleasure.

4. Sweet as Hany – This is the other favorite of mine I am mentioning about above, Hany chocolate bar. Now, what is the difference between Choc-Nut and Hany? Is there even one? Yes! There is. Choc-Nut is a peanut-flavored variant while Hany comes in a shade of Caramel.

5. The Way the Cookie Crumbles – My sister made some cookies and they look so good, I planned of taking some photos of it. Plan went south when I ate them before snapping them. Just shot what was about to be my last bite of it to make up for the boo-boo.

6. Bored to the Core – When I am bored (in conjunction with being sleepy), I seem to do odd stuff. This time around, I tap into my almost forgotten skill with a pencil and pen. I need some practice though, I think.

7. Still useful – Even at its old age, my 2nd Generation iPod Touch still has what it takes to be my daughter’s go-to gadget when it comes to streaming and watching her favorite videos online. Despite being almost “obsolete” tech, it seems it is faster to stream videos on it than on a Sony Android-powered Tab. Talk about getting your money’s worth.

8. Vector Power – I am designing a new logo for the Cupcake business of my Mom and Sis and for that, I used a combination of my internet-acquired and self-taught skill in vectors/Adobe Illustrator. Gotta study more, though.

9. Kawaii Umbrella – Here is my daughter using the cute umbrella that was a gift to her by her Lola. It is cute, but also small that if I was going to use it on a rainy day, only my head will be covered by it. Talagang Pambata lang, he he he.

Here comes another end of an Eckogram entry. Thanks for dropping by and reading it.

Until next time,


Ciao!


As always, Eckogram-related posts will simultaneously be published in my Phlog HEREIt will be greatly appreciated if you can check it out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment