December 24, 2016

Kiroku Tensha Holidays: A very Merry Christmas! (2016 Version)

It's Christmas Time, and I'm warm inside, despite the bitter cold


It's the time of the year again, and so a little before Christmas Eve, here is a post to celebrate this very important holiday not only for us here in the Philippines, but the whole world, to be exact.


Will it be a Rainy/Stormy Christmas or not:

It is agreeable that everyone does not want stormy weather and rain, to literally, rain on our parade, but unfortunately, it was reported that it "can" be a stormy Christmas this year as a typhoon decided it wants to celebrate the Christmas Season with us and some places in the country are already being bashed by rains. As of now, we still have good weather here in the metro, but as weather goes, we cannot be complacent. It may rain or it may not, let us just keep our fingers crossed.

Honestly, I cannot bear rain on my Christmas parade, so I do hope the rains don't go crashing down later or even tomorrow morning.

Work on the day before Christmas Eve? Bisyo Na Yan!

Again, in the nature of my day job, reporting for work is a must, even at this time of year. However, unlike the past year, there is a bonus for reporting for work today. In addition to December 25, you can also consider the 26th as a free day and you do not need to report to work, but only and only if you reported on the 24th. If you will ask me, that is a good deal. So bottom line, I still reported for work today. I want that extra day off, mind you.

Avoided the Christmas Rush Today. The Traffic, well that I didn't dodged though: traffic. 

Honestly, I am starting to get used to heavy traffic at this time of year. My only wish is that I do hope next year, the current government can at least do something for the traffic problems. They can really bring a smile to every Filipino if traffic can be eliminated, really!

Toothache on a Christmas Eve, Oh Come On!

Now, this one is a real arrow to the knee and kick to the nuts. I was doing fine this morning and was having my spirits up then suddenly out of blue, on the way home, I had this sudden toothache and a really bad one too. Imagine this, being stuck in traffic with a nagging, painful tooth that emanates pain that radiated to the whole left side of my face.  I betcha you don't wanna go through that. As of this writing, the toothache has thankfully subsided, but not after having a dose of 1000 mg of mefanamic acid.

Toothache, not now, Please! Let me enjoy the food for Christ's sake!

Again, as I have said last Christmas - Christmas will always be Christmas

This post, despite having detailed the goings leading up to Christmas Eve, really serves as my avenue to greet everybody in this special day. I mean, it will be odd to let this day pass without greeting every one of you. So without further ado, here it goes:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! May we all have a warm Christmas Eve and bellies full of Christmas feast goodies!  Of course, let us all wish that this will not be a stormy Christmas too. Join me in keeping the fingers crossed, peeps.

In behalf of this blog, I wish everybody a joyous and meaningful Christmas, let us all have a good one!

Until next time,


Happy Holidays, Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment