February 27, 2015

#Eckogram - " Eleventh Hour"

Okay, it is time again for another entry in our ongoing "Photo Diary" series. Hey! It caught me by surprise that this is now the 11th entry of this series. Knowing me, I regard the number 11 as one of my favorite numbers (See my Doctor Who-related posts to know why, LoL!).

The Eleventh Hour is upon us and I guess we should start now, shall we?

  
Author's note: Still, again, as part of the delay during the holiday season, some of the pictures in this entry are a mixture of pictures from the past month or two. However, the catching up process is about to end, so just bear with it my dear readers. As always,  they are worth your time. Thank you. 

Eckogram Entry 11:




1. WanWan Ready for January One - The good thing about having two DSLRs in the household whenever a New Year comes is that you can set one up on a tripod to document stills of fireworks painting the night sky with different colors while the other one is used as a handheld. For this occasion, my very own "WanWan" was the designated "one" on the tripod  due to the virtue of its capability to shoot videos.

2. Only few slices left - My Mom and Sis prepared a Blueberry Cheesecake for our "Media Noche" and as expected, it was a blockbuster. I was really aiming to get at least a shot of the whole cake, but to my surprise, a few slices were the only ones left for the photo-op. Blockbuster huh?!

3. Cake Raiders - My daughter has a "Sweet Tooth" and in this picture, it is obvious whom she got that trait from. Enter Allie and Aunt Erika - The Cake Raiders!

4. Mi Casa - Whenever Allie is at the Ayala Fairview Terraces, she always pay a visit to the VIPinoy Lounge there. She treats the Children's Play Section there as her own personal playground.

5. A Lake Within A Volcano Within a Lake Within a Volcano - A little over a week after the start of the year, we had a weekend vacation trip to one of my favorite places in the Philippines - Tagaytay. The view of the Taal Volcano is one that I consider beyond compare.

6. Windy, it is! - When visiting Tagaytay, one of the places that I will always find a way to pay a visit is the People's Park In the Sky. I may have "Fear of Heights", but surprisingly, I love to go to high places. The wind at the People's Park around late afternoon is a treat actually;  however, do not take pictures with your face meeting the wind head-on, as I have learned from our little family "groufie" here. Excuse my funny face, please.

7. The Eye in the Sky - One of the main objectives of our Tagaytay Getaway was visiting the Sky Ranch and of course, taking a ride on the famed "Sky Eye." Now, I do mentioned something about Fear of Heights earlier, right?....


8. Claustro-Acro-Phobia - The gondola of the Sky Eye in the Sky Ranch at Tagaytay is small and really confined. I did not expect that, so in addition to my fear of heights, the experience also half-triggered my Claustrophobia too. See my face in the pic? LoL! Luckily for me, the view at the top - seeing the majestic lake and the volcano -  was enough to make me forget those phobias for a while.

9. Bon Voyage, Sir Chief - They say that time passes quickly when you are enjoying. That has always been the case with the one-month vacation that our father spends with us every year. Just a few Eckograms ago, he just arrived and now, here he is leaving to go back to his work abroad. Well, the good thing is we can always look forward to his next vacation after a year. For now though, Bon Voyage, Paps!

And there it is, the Eleventh edition of Eckogram comes to a close. Thanks for dedicating some time to read it and again, watch out for the next post on this series.

Until next time,


Ciao!

As always, Eckogram-related posts will simultaneously be published in my Phlog HERE. It will be greatly appreciated if you can check it out too.



No comments:

Post a Comment