December 18, 2014

#Eckogram - Aces & Eights

Hey! In case that you have (or haven't) noticed, there was a little drought of posts lately and I apologize for that. The good thing is, I am back again with another post - in this case, another one for my ongoing photo diary - Eckogram. Let us not waste time and keep the ball rolling now, shall we?

Eckogram Entry 08:






1. From HK with love - As I have tackled on some earlier posts, my little sister had a week-long vacation in Hong Kong. When she came back from that vacation, she brought home some "I *heart* HK" shirts for us. Of note is that the one she brought for Allison is the lone "white" one. Thanks, Tita Lalai!

2. More HK stuff for Allie - Aside from the shirt, little sis also had brought home some toys for her niece. Hey, why didn't you bought me some action figures huh, lil' sis?

3. Filter for Armor - Whenever my daughter sees my "Nifty Fifty" when I shoot photos, she will always refer to it as a "Dalek" (because of the similarity of the lens' ergonomics and movements to a Dalek's eye). On top of that, she will always poke the lens every chance she gets. My solution? Get a UV Filter and use it as an armor to repel those cute little fingers from touching the lens.

4. Impressed x1000 - It has been a while since my AdSense application for the blog was approved and ads started showing on it. AdSense reminded me of this little achievement when I logged in a while back. The feeling was just like when I got my 1000th page view. Nostalgic fulfilling moment.

5. Macho Root Beer Float - Now, what is so "Macho" about this mug of root beer float, you may ask? Well, the handle of the mug makes that "Macho" claim valid don't you think?

6. Advantage Tree - So how does the SM Fairview vs Ayala Fairview Terraces do now that Christmas Time is upon us? I can say both are getting their fair share of mall-goers, but with a very big (and Natural) tree at its center, hands-down, the Fairview Terraces has the better Christmas Tree among the two. Check it out if you have the time, peeps!

7. Sitting Pretty..or Pretties -  Snapped (or stole, LoL) this shot of my wife and daughter. Look at the little one's pose as if showing off her new kicks. Nice one, Allison!

8. Violent Playground - Here is a shot of the kids play area in our house. Disastrous isn't it? This is what happens when there is a  "Threenager" in the house. #DaddyProblems

9. Shine on, Moonshine - Our little lass is really enjoying her moment here in this picture, putting some diced apples to a harmless bottle of....Whoa! is that "Lambanog?"

And that concludes another entry for the Photo diary series. Again, thanks for dropping by and if you have waited a little bit longer from my last Eckogram post? My apologies goes out to you.

Until next time,

Ciao!

As always, Eckogram-related posts will simultaneously be published in my Phlog HEREIt will be greatly appreciated if you can check it out too.


No comments:

Post a Comment