June 9, 2014

Reporting Back (From a Hell Month)

It has been a While since I posted here…so Little Time, too much to do

Unfortunately, I am no Time Lord and Time is the Boss of Me
Balancing a lot of stuff that you do in your life is really a hard thing to do:  Being a Father, a husband, an employee, an amateur photographer, the home techie guy, and of course being a "Novice Blogger" are just some of the things that are jockeying for position to get some of my precious time and because of that when one or two of those things suddenly required more attention (Just like a laptop that downloads a torrent sucks up all the available bandwidth in the network), the other things somehow gets neglected..unfortunately.

Recently, it has been hell and toxic at work (It lasted for almost a friggin 1-1/2 months) and due to that, a lot of blog posts that I was planning to do was regretfully put on the back burner and believe me - I had a lot of them. The only thing I was able to post was my Birthday Blog post, and I even posted it so LATE..sheesh!

Anyway, the good thing is I am back now and posting again.  I will never make the mistake of forgetting this blog again. I promised this blog and myself that I will do better and I am not backing down on that promise now.

Of course, my apologies for being away a little bit too long, I think you all deserve that.

Until next time,


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment