July 21, 2014

#Yahtzee - Wow! 1500 Views! (another small Achievement)

July is proving to be a very busy month after all. 


First of all, I gotta say that we, Filipinos, had overcome another challenge this past week after Glenda hit us hard (Imagine this, it has been a while since I experienced a Signal #3 in the Metro). My sympathies go out to those affected (especially in Quezon Province, the hometown of my momma). Knowing us, Filipinos, I am definitely sure, kahit anong unos pa ang tumama, kayang-kaya nating bumangon!

Okay, moving on to things, as one of my earlier posts say, "Views are hard to come by" especially for a very small blog like mine, so when earlier this week, I looked at the view counter and saw that my views are past the 1500+ barrier, I cannot help but feel elated.

Again, this post serves as a marker for that feat and again, another Thank You post to those who cared trudging and reading through this Blog O'Mine. You all have my sincere gratitude, again, Thanks a lot.

Thanks for another thousand views, Yahtzee!

Until next time,

Ciao!

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment